Which one is the more interesting approach to the customer?

• Fixed personality per customer (current)

Votes: 227 58.5%
  • Changeable personality (ex: put customer A personality to customer B, C)

Votes: 157 40.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Hello everyone,
v0.1.2 is available as early access for supporter, and v0.1.1 become public release.

v0.1.1 Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

v0.1.3 is available for public release (it's v0.1.2 with additional non content update)

Download: REMOVED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Remove broken game exe links

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
.exe stops working at the initial boot up logo. I tried the compability file and also the .bat file from two pages back, nothing works unfortunately. Version 0.1.3.
When I try the compability or the .bat file, the console gives lots and lots of different errors

Reactions: adikt

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
.exe stops working at the initial boot up logo. I tried the compability file and also the .bat file from two pages back, nothing works unfortunately. Version 0.1.3.
When I try the compability or the .bat file, the console gives lots and lots of different errors
Hmm, could you maybe share screenshot of first few lines of errors?
As alternative, you can also get v0.1.2 with the same content from

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
i keep getting same error with opengl or compatibility mode, it doesnt seemes to have any error log when i launch normally, but still getting stuck on logo screen

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
i keep getting same error with opengl or compatibility mode, it doesnt seemes to have any error log when i launch normally, but still getting stuck on logo screen
Hi, thank you, will working on the fix asap. In the meantime, v0.1.2 from itch will also work.

EDIT: added v0.1.2 mirror on - -

Last edited:

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Regarding the v0.1.3 not working, it was a stupid mistake by me, lesson learned. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to upload the hotfix for v0.1.3 for a few days, since I currently doesn't have access to the pc that build the game. I'll stick to v0.1.2 in the meantime since v0.1.2 have the same content as v0.1.3, where it only adjust social icons and add changelog viewer.

Thank you for the reports!

vaner2001

Jul 4, 2024
interesting game concept, but the barter mechanics are a bit too harsh. takes a while to earn money... maybe i'm just not cheesing the mechanics correctly.

the art is pretty decent so far.

edit: there are some translation errors that make the game harder. customers say "i want to buy" when they want to sell etc.
my tip: click on the item to see the stats in the main window. it always says "bought for" or something like that when you are currently trying to sell. also useful info to make a profit.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
interesting game concept, but the barter mechanics are a bit too harsh. takes a while to earn money... maybe i'm just not cheesing the mechanics correctly.

the art is pretty decent so far.

edit: there are some translation errors that make the game harder. customers say "i want to buy" when they want to sell etc.
my tip: click on the item to see the stats in the main window. it always says "bought for" or something like that when you are currently trying to sell. also useful info to make a profit.
Hi, I'll take a look again for the balancing issue, haven't got much time tuning the balance, might tune it down to easy rather than hard right now if balanced can't be achieved. Also I'm currently working on alternative way to earn money, for example free item to sell, gift from npc.

You are right for the dialogue typo where it says buy when it actually sell, it will be fixed in next version.

For the tip, is it the same as "bought at" information when the item is clicked/opened? It's the price the player buy the item at, so the player can compare at what price they bought the item with the price they currently trying to sell.

Thank you for your feedback.

vaner2001

Jul 4, 2024
For the tip, is it the same as "bought at" information when the item is clicked/opened?
as far as i can see, you can either open inventory with "E", or click the item in the lower middle part of the screen when a customer is there. i meant the second option. to be honest, i think this info window should just be always open. it doesn't block any relevant part of the image and the information provided is pretty important and easy to overlook otherwise.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
as far as i can see, you can either open inventory with "E", or click the item in the lower middle part of the screen when a customer is there. i meant the second option. to be honest, i think this info window should just be always open. it doesn't block any relevant part of the image and the information provided is pretty important and easy to overlook otherwise.
Yes, the 2nd option. There is "bought at" information in the windows in case player is currently selling the item. But I will tweak it again to make the gameplay smoother. I think you are right, the windows should always opened to help player make profit. Maybe I'll make it default opened, and can be closed.

Reactions: vaner2001

vaner2001

Jul 4, 2024
Here is an idea i had yesterday when playing the game.
instead of switching personalities around, give the characters a special mood they have sometimes.
Like "horny": if you ask for sexual favor, instead of wanting more money, they want less when selling. or more when buying.
Or "desperate": will accept less money, but need a quick trade and only accept or reject the first offer, no haggling.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Here is an idea i had yesterday when playing the game.
instead of switching personalities around, give the characters a special mood they have sometimes.
Like "horny": if you ask for sexual favor, instead of wanting more money, they want less when selling. or more when buying.
Or "desperate": will accept less money, but need a quick trade and only accept or reject the first offer, no haggling.
Noted, that's actually a great idea. Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes