Which one is the more interesting approach to the customer?

• Fixed personality per customer (current)

Votes: 227 58.7%
  • Changeable personality (ex: put customer A personality to customer B, C)

Votes: 156 40.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters

roboflyer24

Jan 19, 2022
Hi, to confirm for tutorial not showing bug, it's in new game and then at the first start of the shop there's no tutorial?

For the staff, yes, there will be staff in the future, but how it affect the gameplay is still on design process.

Thank you for your feedback.
It's not a bug, it's just that the text at the end of the intro currently says that the tutorial hasn't been developed yet.

Reactions: adikt

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
this game is promising
Thank you, which one is more interested for you, focused gameplay at the shop, or more gameplay variety outside the shop?
Btw, there's v0.1.0 planned for public release at 16 aug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakanea

Apr 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I'm still exploring how the late game will feel (even the early game is not finished lol), so any feedbacks are welcome, it will help me shape how the game will be in future. So by lite "Papers Please" means like a mini game or some "puzzle" to assess the item right?

For kinks that will be added in future, I want all kinks to be toggleable, or at least skippable, so it's not become a turnoff for someone that doesn't like it. NPC event is planned for the game, they can come to the shop but they are not buying/selling, they will have their own event. And I also try to keep the customer number down but increase their depth, so toys, etc is a possibility.
Yep a little puzzle or smaller minigame that would let the player help identify where the price range could be. An easy example would be if you google "Beleek pottery marks" this is used to identify if it is authentic or fake along with the year it was made. or a small color gradient based on what year the pottery was made. If it is modern a few ways to check if an item is a knock off such as Gucci handbags as an example. That being said do not worry about making it too indepth take it slow and find the balance.

After playing some more could the insight on the customer be a small cloud or have a way to leave it open as it is a little cumbersome to open it as much as i do.

This is a personal preference that there is no need to give this too much attention. But could the girls have a slightly bigger waist some of them i just want to give extra money just to make sure they can eat something more than cucumber water.

Still looking forward to what the game becomes I wish you the best of luck.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Yep a little puzzle or smaller minigame that would let the player help identify where the price range could be. An easy example would be if you google "Beleek pottery marks" this is used to identify if it is authentic or fake along with the year it was made. or a small color gradient based on what year the pottery was made. If it is modern a few ways to check if an item is a knock off such as Gucci handbags as an example. That being said do not worry about making it too indepth take it slow and find the balance.
Thank you for the feedback, I will look more into it in coming version. This aspect of the game is already on my mind from the start but I never really explore it deeper.

After playing some more could the insight on the customer be a small cloud or have a way to leave it open as it is a little cumbersome to open it as much as i do.
Hmm, that's a good idea, but I probably gonna add it as an purchasable upgrade in the game

This is a personal preference that there is no need to give this too much attention. But could the girls have a slightly bigger waist some of them i just want to give extra money just to make sure they can eat something more than cucumber water.

Still looking forward to what the game becomes I wish you the best of luck.
For new customer, it's probably gonna be added as a new customer type, I actually have this idea(still idea) to add nonhuman type of customer, like elf, demon, etc. But before doing that I need to implement some sort of customer blacklist mechanic first.

Lastly, thank you again for your feedback.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Any plan on making Android version?
No right now, since there is a lot of works to do in current state, will explore the android port after most of the game mechanic is completed.

Last edited:

geev

Apr 23, 2020
Thank you, which one is more interested for you, focused gameplay at the shop, or more gameplay variety outside the shop?

I think it could be interesting to allow players to explore the isekai outside of the pawn shop. This would also introduce a different type of H-gameplay

Nov 11, 2018
I'd probably want to focus on the shop and make it rolling smooth first, and then expand to other things but up to you :)

Something I'd wish for is adding an extra++ busty type for some customers , your style is really good I think those would fit just fine too:?

And similar to the customer types, would be cool if there were different types of Cassia to choose from in the beginning of the game. Keeping storywise the exact same for now, maybe a different name for a different looking person in that role though.
Probably already have different outfits planned for her too?

Some day perhaps have Cassia become our aide in the shop? For example, she could be seen in the background on the left making out haggling with a customer or two per day, and she'd get discounts and more money from the customers by giving them sexual pleasure instead, depending on her own status levels that we could buy.
Extra stats for her from different outfits that we could buy as well maybe.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
I'd probably want to focus on the shop and make it rolling smooth first, and then expand to other things but up to you :)
Hi, yes, I agree, currently there are still a lot to do at the shop, currently I'm focusing on getting more feature at the shop and designing QoL stuff to smoothen the experience.

Something I'd wish for is adding an extra++ busty type for some customers , your style is really good I think those would fit just fine too:?
Added to the new customer list. But, new customer maybe will be added after I implemented customer blacklist system first so user can put out the customer they doesn't like and basically open to more customer possibility.

And similar to the customer types, would be cool if there were different types of Cassia to choose from in the beginning of the game. Keeping storywise the exact same for now, maybe a different name for a different looking person in that role though.
Probably already have different outfits planned for her too?

Some day perhaps have Cassia become our aide in the shop? For example, she could be seen in the background on the left making out haggling with a customer or two per day, and she'd get discounts and more money from the customers by giving them sexual pleasure instead, depending on her own status levels that we could buy.
Extra stats for her from different outfits that we could buy as well maybe.

If it works, could also tie Cassia leveling in the shop to opening more scenes with her after work*
Hmm, that's an interesting idea, I'm gonna need to explore it deeper first in future. There's staff system planned, she might be able to fit in there as a starting staff for example. Thank you for your feedback

• Red Heart
Reactions: lazyboldandfat
Nov 11, 2018
Added to the new customer list. But, new customer maybe will be added after I implemented customer blacklist system first so user can put out the customer they doesn't like and basically open to more customer possibility.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea, I'm gonna need to explore it deeper first in future. There's staff system planned, she might be able to fit in there as a starting staff for example. Thank you for your feedback
Thank you :love:
That blacklist system sounds great, lets everyone just deal with their favorites.

I know I'll make mine a 'Jeff's busty pawn emporium', there'll be a line of bust molds at the door, if the customer cant fill any of the molds with her bosom the doors stay closed, and the bigger the mold the customer fits the better v.i.p service she gets! lmao

• Haha

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
v0.1.0 is available for public release
Download:
- - PIXELDRAIN

v0.1.1 also available for early release on supporter channel.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
In the overview you state that our mc is on a world inhabited only with females, how come he hasn't got any pregnant? They must be standing in line, or???

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
In the overview you state that our mc is on a world inhabited only with females, how come he hasn't got any pregnant? They must be standing in line, or???
To be honest, I haven't put much time in the story, the story only applied as a little backstory to the main gameplay. So in the current state, you could say because pregnancy is not planned :LOL:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
To be honest, I haven't put much time in the story, the story only applied as a little backstory to the main gameplay. So in the current state, you could say because pregnancy is not planned :LOL:
Oh well! Then I'll have to wait until you have put more time and thought into your game

Nov 11, 2018
It's an isekai world, hot women just pop up! But there was glitch in the system and so one male, our mc, just happened to pop up instead?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes