aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Fun game, but there needs to be a way to skip the creative bits. Sometimes I get stuck in a REALLY long scene and the AI won't shut up and trigger the next scene. Which means there should be a trigger, but I don't know what it is.
the trigger is usually the player's desire to leave/end the dialogue, or the game character may want to end it themselves. in other cases, there is a special button to skip long dialogue chains in sexualized scenes

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
The idea is nice, but the conversations are super slow. It takes ages for the character to say smth so any kind of tension (erotic or otherwise) is simply nonexistent. I've read here that I should use some API key and I googled how to get one as I never used anything like that (I think the 'Help' section in the game is not tremendously helpful with that btw) so it is possible my API key is wrong or smth.

Other issue are weird transitions. For example in one scene the girl started talking about going to the cafe, orders food and suddenly I am in a different room with someone else; during dinner one of the girls proposed playing cards game and after dealing the cards between all of us I was suddenly in my room wanting to contact an old friend. These jarring transitions repeat in almost all the scenes so far for me, it's impossible to satisfactory end any conversation.

Finally there were at least two instances that Russian text appeared on the screen.

As I said, I think the idea for the game is quite nice and I think I'd like to play further, but atm it's almost 6-7 mins as I wait for Josephine to respond to my sentence as I write this, so I don't feel motivated to continue playing.
in ver 0.2.51, translation issues should have been resolved, but I might have missed something, I will double-check and fix it, thx

Seiker753

Nov 29, 2022
Does anyone know how to erase all game data to start from scrach? even if i erase it, and extract it again remembers settings and even conversations

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
uh nah, Russian game, Ai Generated content. . . looks like low effort, financial support only project.
with all due respect, u are mistaken. I have been working on the game for a little over a year, and for the last four months, I have been dedicating all my time solely to it, sometimes without weekends. updates are released every week
unfortunately, I was born and raised in russia—not everyone is so lucky—and I think u understand that a person doesn't choose where they're born. I understand that this is important, so I will repeat my position: I do not support the war unleashed by the dictator putin. because of him, I have been an emigrant for two years now and cannot return to my country. I wish for Ukraine's victory
this game, besides the obvious entertainment content, is also my attempt to reflect on the tragedy that is happening now

Black_H

Formerly 'Rumlik'
Mar 5, 2019
with all due respect, u are mistaken. I have been working on the game for a little over a year, and for the last four months, I have been dedicating all my time solely to it, sometimes without weekends. updates are released every week
unfortunately, I was born and raised in russia—not everyone is so lucky—and I think u understand that a person doesn't choose where they're born. I understand that this is important, so I will repeat my position: I do not support the war unleashed by the dictator putin. because of him, I have been an emigrant for two years now and cannot return to my country. I wish for Ukraine's victory
this game, besides the obvious entertainment content, is also my attempt to reflect on the tragedy that is happening now
I recommend putting your statement in your first post under the spoiler feature, as a disclaimer from the developer. Otherwise you'll have to repeat it over and over here. :rolleyes:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The models are nice it's got a fairly interesting set up and have had some fun with the sandbox but the VN part of the game seems like it's nowhere close to ready for even the beta testing. Going from talking to the girls about them showing me the city tomorrow to the text telling me we are on cliff over looking the city all while the background is still Fiona's room. The lag time for responses has been mentioned by others so I'll just second that. I can't get past asking Josephine for the wi-fi password at that point it just doesn't respond I let it sit for 20 minutes and still no response. I'll check the game out again later but right now it's buggier than a beehive.

Reactions: Mister_M

Polemicus

Sep 3, 2024
you could even consider implementing a situation-based image generation system (such as girlfriendgpt and the like). maybe it's still too much, but the idea of the game using AI for dialogues is nice.

Reactions: Mister_M