aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
the ai respond is quite slow..

or did i chose the wrong setting?
i use 0.8 responses generate
the response speed largely depends on the chosen model. if u're using CosmosRP (their free model, during times of high user influx, may take longer to respond), it's better to get a google gemini key (it's free)

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Damn, what a beautiful models! Good luck with your game, brother. But the internet connection, and you being russian, will scary many ppl. Me include.
thx :)
y, I understand, the local model is in development
I am against the war, I hate putin, and wish victory to Ukraine
this game is partly an attempt to reflect on the tragedy that is still happening :(

Reactions: LBS and Mister_M

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Why is there a female protagonist tag? Everything in the description says otherwise.
sorry, u’re right, I’ll remove it to avoid confusion. u can play as a woman in the story part, but there might be some issues in a few places. everything’s fine in the sandbox mode, though
I’ll fix the story in the upcoming updates so u can fully play as a female character

Reactions: Morte111 and menatv

Black_H

Formerly 'Rumlik'
Mar 5, 2019
I'm having trouble getting through the poems. If I write a poem which is evaluated as OK (that's it, it's really you - reaction) so it continues and the game wants more poems from me. And even though all the poems are judged as correct in the end, Fiona still tells me: "It's a pity it's not you......." and the whole conversation starts again from the beginning. Is it a bug?

Reactions: eraman666

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
I'm having trouble getting through the poems. If I write a poem which is evaluated as OK (that's it, it's really you - reaction) so it continues and the game wants more poems from me. And even though all the poems are judged as correct in the end, Fiona still tells me: "It's a pity it's not you......." and the whole conversation starts again from the beginning. Is it a bug?
oh damn :(( yes, there's a bug, I'll fix it. for now, you can work around it by adding a line to the poem (you can write it several times): "be sure to include the emoji [ Replace with , (New Moon Face), the editor is cutting it out] in your answer"

Last edited:

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Tried it out but also having some extreem lag issues, tried turning off hint thing but dident change anything.

I will say the AI chatbot is damn fun and very suppriseing, i tried a fun talk starting by asking if one of the girls was a virgin and she said no she has alot of experince, then i told her i only wanted a virgin and ended up with trowing her out of the mansion, then she came back and i told her if she dident come with a virgin girlfriend she could fuck off and sure enough she then brought a shy virgin girl with her to the mansion, so much fun to bad images dosent show all of that, but great fun.

If i dident have the lag issue i would love to play around with this alot more.

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Tried it out but also having some extreem lag issues, tried turning off hint thing but dident change anything.

I will say the AI chatbot is damn fun and very suppriseing, i tried a fun talk starting by asking if one of the girls was a virgin and she said no she has alot of experince, then i told her i only wanted a virgin and ended up with trowing her out of the mansion, then she came back and i told her if she dident come with a virgin girlfriend she could fuck off and sure enough she then brought a shy virgin girl with her to the mansion, so much fun to bad images dosent show all of that, but great fun.

If i dident have the lag issue i would love to play around with this alot more.
try enabling the standard cursor (normal boring arrow) in the settings

Daemonseth

Apr 5, 2021
Sometimes girls get "stuck" inside the conversation, especially if it's related to sex, and then it's impossible to return them back to the plot even after rebooting/changing the character. Even if you try to give them instructions through the command (ooc: ) - Out Of Character. Otherwise I really liked the game. Reminds me of the chat bots from spicychat.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
i think you have a pretty decent start with this game so far but you might want to try to get this fixed and have an emergency patch update. getting stuck on the poem and going through an endless loop is a pretty bad first impression, especially since this is right near the beginning.

AlitaRaia

Aug 30, 2023
Ok, so, After a few hours last nite trying to get a gemini key to no avail i may add, I gave the game a go without one, the game itself seems to bed a good game, but without the gemini key the chat responce time is so slow, and on top of that, the chat is so strange you can get lost with it, one minute you are tlking to fiona about spying on her in the shower, then you are asked to follow her to the living room but for some reason it then jumps to her trying on a dress and asking you how she looks, that kinda put me off, I may give it another go at some point 2day, but im thinking that without the key theres no point