Unity Aunt's House [v0.0.1] [AceStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You need to remove the vaginal sex and cheating tags.
1) there's no cheating
2) there's no vaginal sex

Tags are only for current content.

Sherrif

Dec 10, 2019
Isn't the opening scene Sarah having vaginal sex with someone other than her husband? Thus fulfilling both tags.
This is correct, however I would say that in the finished product it would probably better to not have that scene there. For now it allows a demo of a game with a slow burn to have "something" without rushing to "the good part" as the game is built chronologically.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Not a fan of the art, but i have to say that the game is promising, the dev is to my "non-dev eyes" rly good, the game feel rly smooth !

• Love
Reactions: AceStudio

Donn Geetz

Mar 10, 2018
It's been a long while since i truly enjoy a game, for this to be just a demo it is actually impressive, good char models and a nice early map. H scenes are cool and the free camera during dialogs and scenes it's a great feature, will follow this project from now on, nice job keep it up 1681859067096.jpg

Reactions: heyarnold

Greydome

Jul 9, 2017
One bug I found was that after the night scene in the dream sequence my character is lying on the ground next to the bed and Sarah on the bed. The next day I also woke up on the ground next to the bed.

Reactions: AceStudio

Maximus_Augustus

May 6, 2017
This is correct, however I would say that in the finished product it would probably better to not have that scene there. For now it allows a demo of a game with a slow burn to have "something" without rushing to "the good part" as the game is built chronologically.
I agree that it probably shouldn't be in the final version. I was just pointing out that the current version literally starts with the two tags he said weren't in the game yet

kinji41

Jul 28, 2023
Game looks good looking forward a full version ,But I have motion sick. have way to fix? :cry:

Nosyishereforstuff

May 17, 2023
very interesting presentation by which i mean how the text hovers above the character's head instead of a traditional dialogue box, kinda chugs the processor since it's typed in real time along with the character model animation(minor) and pc camera tracking.

Which might be why i can barely run the thing.

only other gripe (or maybe it's just my terrible laptop's performance) is that the text moves really slow.

Will check this project again when i get a better laptop..

Edit: should have a tutorial/info blurb during the your room door opening sequence to state the E key is to interact with objects.

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
very promising, hope itll have anal in the near future, decent demo but obviously comes with lots a bugs that are unavoidable. Sometimes when peeping into the aunts room, the pov sometimes leans foward too much and clips into the room, once that happens, you can't progress the quest when Lucy talks to you as shes invisible.

mooseman52

Nov 25, 2018
I was so enthralled by the game that I didn't even realize it was beta and was super bummed out when I got to the end, lol. And I definitely agree with everyone else. It needs to have pregnancy added. Or at the very least an impregnation scene (though I'd much rather pregnancy, lol).

I noticed that on your itch.io page that a harem is planned. I assume with the daughters and mother? If so, can we count on some yuri between the mother and daughters during the harem?

Thanks for what you're creating. I wait in anticipation.

Reactions: Kaiten69 and Trycao
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes