VN Ren'Py Watch Me [v0.1.0] [Banana4Fun]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey thanks! Yeah I was going to throw a bunch of tags in for future/planned content. But the new-game-posting-guide thing said to only include tags of current features, not planned. So I'll update the tags as the game progresses :) but for sure, there will be lots including Lesbian/Group as you mentioned.
You cna add future tags in the genre spoiler section. Highly recommended.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
The word "roughly" is doing a lot of lifting in that sentence :p
No it won't :D

People will ignore that part of the sentence.

But I really appreciate that Goal!

So far everything looks really interesting and I am looking forward to check it out and see what it brings.

Good luck and I hope it will be a fun ride for you and us.

Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Banana4Fun
May 4, 2023
Female Protag with a focus on Mind Control? Sign me up. :) Looking forward to see how this turns out. And as other's have mentioned would love to see future tags to see if other kinks align.

Good luck with your game.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
Game's premise sounds super fun and hot... Hoping to see more soon.
If there was a little sound here and there I think it'll be more immersive.
The models are super hot too, good job

May 4, 2023
Just got through the demo. Seems promising, models look good. There is one thing I felt the need to say. But to be clear before I do, this is just my opinion / personal preference, I can't say how other people / most people feel about this. I know you currently say you are planning to do a new release around every 2 weeks. But I feel like it's better to have more spaced out releases with more content than having quick releases that only add like 5-10 minutes of content. So my advice would be to consider if you really want to do releases that often. Cause if it's going to have the same amount of new content as the demo gave us on a two week release, then I don't feel like it's worth playing each update. And then if we choose to skip releases to wait for there to be a better chunk of content out before playing it can be easy to just forget about the game entirely when we see there's a new update. But that's just my two cents on the matter. Good luck with your project though. Excited to see where this will go.

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
It's retro-2024: what people in 2014 imagined things would be like in 2024.
You nailed it, bro.

Just got through the demo. Seems promising, models look good. There is one thing I felt the need to say. But to be clear before I do, this is just my opinion / personal preference, I can't say how other people / most people feel about this. I know you currently say you are planning to do a new release around every 2 weeks. But I feel like it's better to have more spaced out releases with more content than having quick releases that only add like 5-10 minutes of content. So my advice would be to consider if you really want to do releases that often. Cause if it's going to have the same amount of new content as the demo gave us on a two week release, then I don't feel like it's worth playing each update. And then if we choose to skip releases to wait for there to be a better chunk of content out before playing it can be easy to just forget about the game entirely when we see there's a new update. But that's just my two cents on the matter. Good luck with your project though. Excited to see where this will go.
Thank you for this comment! I love to hear feedback like this, so I know I'm working in the right direction :) I think for now I will try and pump out some updates quickly, just to keep my snowballs rolling. But yes I think more spaced apart updates will be the norm in a couple months, so that people get bigger chunks to play.

And thank you Mulanpolp for the review <3

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I really think you should specify the planned tags more as of right now it is everything people can rely on for getting a feel in which direction you are going to go with this.

(I hope to see the BDSM tag, but I am just some bloke from the Internet ;))

Good start so far and all the best for your Updates!

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
I really think you should specify the planned tags more as of right now it is everything people can rely on for getting a feel in which direction you are going to go with this.

(I hope to see the BDSM tag, but I am just some bloke from the Internet ;))

Good start so far and all the best for your Updates!
I will add some more planned tags today :)

Reactions: Buletti
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes