RPGM Under the Full Moon [v0.1.3 Fix] [Rengames]

raverofsouls

Oct 16, 2019
Ohh that's probab

Are you sure you didn't by accident delete something from game folder? It's working fine for me.

no i dont touch files its after i use the book i can see the names of the villagers and then after i go out of the book then i press menu and it gives the error

raverofsouls

Oct 16, 2019
ok i still got the same issue so i looked in the files them selfs and i cant find the img/pictures/heart-0 files there i think it fails to load cause it cant find it cause it aint there for me even after redownding it

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
ok i still got the same issue so i looked in the files them selfs and i cant find the img/pictures/heart-0 files there i think it fails to load cause it cant find it cause it aint there for me even after redownding it
Okay I'm working on debuging the game right now. When I'm done I will update thread and we will see if it helps.

Reactions: raverofsouls

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019
After playing the game for some time, my suggestions to the game dev are RPGM games must be clam relaxing and not be a fast pace game, time running very fast so I am not happy about it,
seeds price are higher than the selling price(Loss), some events not happening because fast time we miss many. night are too dark! need to improve visibility
NO proper instructions what to do next, must add guide like navigation.
Musterbation must be fast forward otherwise boring.
good game but needs many new features to enjoy...

Last edited:

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
After playing the game for some time, my suggestions to the game dev are RPGM games must be clam relaxing and not be a fast pace game, time running very fast so I am not happy about it,
seeds price are higher than the selling price(Loss), some events not happening because fast time we miss many. night are too dark! need to improve visibility
NO proper instructions what to do next, must add guide like navigation.
good game but needs many new features to enjoy...
Hi I think you're playing not fixed version (seeds pricing) In the fix v. I change the pricing. All events should happened even when you miss them in one day, they reappear in another day. About lightning at night, yeah I will implement some lightning for the windows/street lights at night time. Also will introduce some kind of diary next time for events and of course calendar the most important thing. Thanks for suggestions.

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019
Hi I think you're playing not fixed version (seeds pricing) In the fix v. I change the pricing. All events should happened even when you miss them in one day, they reappear in another day. About lightning at night, yeah I will implement some lightning for the windows/street lights at night time. Also will introduce some kind of diary next time for events and of course calendar the most important thing. Thanks for suggestions.
just now downloaded new version started playing
will update any bugs to help you

Reactions: RenGames69