Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Is it me or this is kind of abandoned?
No, I'm the dev. It's not abandoned. I'm just revisiting old scenes and backgrounds. Also, I wasn't quite convinced with the amount of content I had for the next update and I thought might as well I can add extra animations and story progression, couple of minigames. That's why it's taking way too long.

edit: Also adding a gallery and a reward system for minigames. (Rewards are basically lewd cgs of characters' from different universes.)

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
No, I'm the dev. It's not abandoned. I'm just revisiting old scenes and backgrounds. Also, I wasn't quite convinced with the amount of content I had for the next update and I thought might as well I can add extra animations and story progression, couple of minigames. That's why it's taking way too long.

edit: Also adding a gallery and a reward system for minigames. (Rewards are basically lewd cgs of characters' from different universes.)
Dude looked at his work, said "Nah, can do better" and went for it.

(Just to know, do you have an estimated date of release?)

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Dude looked at his work, said "Nah, can do better" and went for it.

(Just to know, do you have an estimated date of release?)
Honestly, I don't. I don't wanna give an estimation because I don't want to dissapoint anyone. But I hope you will think that it was worth the wait!

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Fucking minigames....what is it with devs and this shit?

At no point in the experience was i like, you know what this VN needs....Minigames!

BTW dev, you do you. Your project and vision. For me it's still a shit concept.

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Fucking minigames....what is it with devs and this shit?

At no point in the experience was i like, you know what this VN needs....Minigames!

BTW dev, you do you. Your project and vision. For me it's still a shit concept.
I understand. I also dont't like them as a player :BootyTime: . They are going to be %100 skippable. I'm just trying to add more elements to the game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes