Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Good thing our protagonist @BaasB stranded on a desert island with lots of girls and doesn't have to rely on "Wilson".
It's a cool visual joke, but all I can think is "Why doesn't the ball go flat when he stabs the hole in it?"

Aug 23, 2017
Nice a new map :D

How to take the honey? :(
Eat a coconut, then right click on the empty coconut shell near a hive with honey.

Anyone know how to cook fish? I'm clicking the cook option on the fish next to the fire and my character rotates to face the fire but nothing else happens
EDIT: Just needed to save and reopen the game. When I exited to menu, clicking the save images in the load screen also didn't work until I restarted the game, if that helps track down the bug.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Can the game be played in a first person POV, sex scenes included, because the concept of the game sounds interesting but I personally don't like the look of the player character. I apologize if that's sounds rude as it's not my intention at all.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
The game is very frustrating to play in my opinion... I've only played it for 20 or 30 minutes, and I've kept wandering around not knowing where I was supposed to go before I got bored with the game. I'm supposed to find a cat, but I have no idea where the cat is. It got dark, my character ran out of energy and the game view became blurry and I still can't find the cat. And I have no idea how to get my energy back. This is the kind of game that really irritates me.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Well it's been over a year since I've looked at the unreal version but from what I remember this seems to have been ported really well. The only downside is cheat engine and unity don't go well together. The island is still massive and now I can't speed it up to make it a little less painful.
But it's nice to see this is still being worked on.

xTEDDYREXx

Jan 30, 2022
Wild females who basically look like they have been spray painted with glued on animal like parts isn't doing it for me. Expectations vs. The reality of this are not matching up for me to say this game will truly have a future. I hope the dev isn't asking money for this I hope more that no one is paying for it either. To many red flags here but good luck just remember Ozymandias as you continue with this.

Reactions: vallies and kamidds

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else having issues when setting your graphics quality higher than Low

Whether in windowed mode or fullscreen if I go any higher than "Low" in Graphics quality, it's like walking through Jello, or pretending to be the Six Million Dollar Man, for those old enough to remember

My Specs
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti SUPER GAMING OC 16G [GV-N407TSGAMING OC-16GD]
Storage: Sabrent 2TB Rocket 4 Plus G 3D TLC M.2 Gaming SSD/Solid State Drive
RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 (3200MHz)(CMK64GX4M2E3200C16)

Last edited:

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Open world Unreal Engine game abandoned, who could have seen that coming? Kinda expecting this to end the same tbh, but hopefully it turns out well.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes