Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
breeding_prototype_18_nw.jpg

Overview:
Tame It Too! is a survival harem breeding game! Here you'll find everything you love about these genres. Every day will be a challenge, because survival is not just for show! You'll have to take care of yourself and your girlfriends, evolve, adapt to the local flora and fauna, conquer, build, learn and teach!

The story of Lee's adventures from Tame It! game, who crashed and found himself on a desert island, continues! Now a new island awaits Lee, much bigger than the previous one, and this time it is very inhabited! Exciting adventures are waiting for you in a tropical paradise full of dangers.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-08-30
Developer: Manka Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0 Breeding Prototype
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Tame It! - Neon Blago - (non)trivial
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1raft.jpg breeding-on_1920.jpg 2wrecks.jpg bunny_birthing_1920.jpg 3.dragon.jpg bunny_hot_1920.jpg 4.cave.jpg lily_birthing_1920.jpg 7.temple.jpg lily_hot2_1920.jpg 3.octa.jpg 5.cat.jpg 6.bunny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Engine change = New thread.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Jumping to YET ANOTHER engine, python -> C++ (Though we all know 90% of devs just use blueprints in Unreal) -> C#, and still not going back to what was charming or good about the first game? (That, let's be honest, felt like it just ended abruptly and unsatisfyingly)

Wow. Cool.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Asmodeev Does this make the Unreal version abandoned?

BaasB :HideThePain:

Monster Girl or Furry :unsure::unsure:
She is a Jackalope, I don't know can we count her as Furry too, but she's definitely a monster-girl :)

Yep, Unreal version was sacrificed to make this one happen. It was beatiful resource-hungry monster and all our team remembers it with good and bad words. We will definitely come back to Unreal Engine one day with another game, when we and you have powerful enough PCs (and phones) :cool:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Sadly doesn't look any better than the UE version. Still would prefer the renpy version. Had something unique to it. Oh well, it will certainly find its crowd, maybe?
It couldn't look better because we used URP for Android compatibility. HDRP (Unity`s render competitor for UE) would place the game in the same position as the UE prototype -- it would look nice but for a small number of players. So we traded graphics for accessibility.
But we didn't stop improving graphics in the new game and some features like dynamic physics now even better than in the UE version. And we'll continue to improve technical aspects of the game, as there is a lot to fix and optimize.
As for the RenPy version, you'll see the story cutscenes in 0.6.0 version of Tame It Too!, it'll remind you of the first game and side story comics by style and humor :)
1725640052936.png
P.S. and we work to improve high-res models for cutscenes too
1725640250404.png 1725640267659.png

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It couldn't look better because we used URP for Android compatibility. HDRP (Unity`s render competitor for UE) would place the game in the same position as the UE prototype -- it would look nice but for a small number of players. So we traded graphics for accessibility.
But we didn't stop improving graphics in the new game and some features like dynamic physics now even better than in the UE version. And we'll continue to improve technical aspects of the game, as there is a lot to fix and optimize.
As for the RenPy version, you'll see the story cutscenes in 0.6.0 version of Tame It Too!, it'll remind you of the first game and side story comics by style and humor :)
View attachment 4006833
P.S. and we work to improve high-res models for cutscenes too
View attachment 4006836 View attachment 4006838
The Problem is, I didn't like the graphics in the UE version at all and IMO the Unity version doesn't look better. I still prefer the art style from the renpy version. As I said, it had somethin g unique, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't wish you success. It's simply not to my liking and had hope, that you would switch back again. The preview for "Tame it, Too!" in the last release of the first game (the renpy one) looked so promising.

Reactions: Nylva

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Do the babies disappear off-screen while they grow up or can they be seen interacting with their mother?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Good thing our protagonist BaasB stranded on a desert island with lots of girls and doesn't have to rely on "Wilson". :LOL:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/453357_wilson.gif

THX for sharing...
Wilson is planned to be added somewhere on the island too :p

The Problem is, I didn't like the graphics in the UE version at all and IMO the Unity version doesn't look better. I still prefer the art style from the renpy version. As I said, it had somethin g unique, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't wish you success. It's simply not to my liking and had hope, that you would switch back again. The preview for "Tame it, Too!" in the last release of the first game (the renpy one) looked so promising.
Ah, I see! I have nothing against RenPy, I like this engine and continue to work with it, but this game`s ambitions are bigger than RenPy can satisfy :) . Who knows, maybe we'll do something on RenPy again later, why not! But again, check out comics cutscenes in the next update of the game, they have RenPy vibes. We just need to add more triangles to pre-rendered models to be able to make them smooth like in the first game :)

• Haha
Reactions: dragpz and Xakorik
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes