Unity - Summer For You [v0.1.1] [AniCore Team]

1. 2.00 star(s)

—BigDiK—

Very stupid dialogues. Did a child write them? Banal plot. Sex is too easy.

Minor amount of content. There is very little content here, not even anything to talk about. One sex scene.

The animation is smooth. The art is not bad.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

OzeCat

I liked this game overall , even it's just first demo 0.1. Don't expect much content, but you'll be pleasantly surprised.

My opinion:
    • 2D - 10/10 (very well drawn, especially the sprites of girls)
    • H-scene - 9/10 (nice direction and jokes during H-scene)
    • Story and dialogues - 7/10 (can be improved)
    • Gameplay - 6/10 (there's only one 2048, I think it needs more mechanics)
    • Soundtrack - 9/10 (pretty good)
    • Overall 9/10

Summer For You looks promising if the developer keeps up the good work
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Erik Marsx

Reviewing the demo release (v0.1), so very early. I'll be generous and give two stars just because of that and because I like the art, but as it is, it's an absolute mess.

• The game is distributed on an English-speaking website, but the default language is Russian. The settings menu is trivial to find of course but it could at least have a gear icon or something.
    • Why do German and Spanish have a different font than English? (or do they?)
    • There's no music/sfx volume adjustment, just on/off.
    • There's no roll-back or dialogue history: if you skip or click a dialogue by accident, it's gone.
    • Speaking of skipping, the "skip" button really skips the entire scene, instead of showing it very fast like any other game, so you'll have zero clue about what or how much you skipped.
    • There's no save.
    • There's no gallery.
    • The mini-games are just tedious: a USA trivia quiz and whatever the bakery one is supposed to be (no instructions: good luck figuring it out). Ugh.
    • The story so far doesn't make a lot of sense. Your parents are absent and far away, but they somehow left a cursed rock as a birthday present… under the kitchen sink?? A demon emerges from it claiming your soul, but another demon (possessing you?) intervenes so a blindfolded witch appears and gives you a chance to save your soul if within a fortnight you fuck a girl and make her fall in love with you. OK. So you go to school, then go buy a cake but get accidentally employed, then bump into your neighbour, celebrate your birthday with her, then fuck her. The end. Eh.
    • This one is the best: the "New Game" button in the main menu doesn't even fucking work! It just loads your last position, whichever it may be, game over included. If you want to replay this crap, you have to delete the game folder from your AppData or wherever you OS saves the game status.

I'll keep an eye on this because I really like the art, but I don't have high hopes to be honest.

The animation you see on the banner is pretty much all the sexy stuff you get for now, by the way.