2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
How do you even finished the beach I can't seem to collect the swimming rings
Alright, I think for this one I should ask you to look at your inventory and see if there's anything weird that happened; I remember a specific instance in the beach where I had to reload into a previous save file because for some reason all the items in my inventory were all full, including the important section which I had all the game items for some reason. Don't know what triggered it either. Had to go to a save where none of the bugs where found and I carefully kept an eye on my inventory from then on.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think its better to explain with pictures rather than words.. [This is for the contaminated area the one right after the beach, aka the central district basement]
I'm stuck at this part myself. the door in the sewer you enter from the grate you have an arrow for is locked from the other side so I can't go that way

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I am blanking so hard on how to get the true end. I obviously can't fight Reina cuz that locks me out of it... I've been everywhere except for the doors that need a swastika looking logo item and the creator gods hq which i suspect is main story related after the bio research institute. I've cheated my way to the key of city hills and found i'm assuming ren's apartment cuz i found his business card, in there and 700$ but nothing else in the city hills aside from the door you can eavesdrop. no other door there opens if i cheat myself to all keys. and I have no idea what to do at this point

Last edited:

57luos

Jul 10, 2020
dude, first of all, do you even know if there is pregnancy content? secondly. it's a NTR game, there is literally no room as far as the characters go for loli. like in the wise words of Kratos: "Use [your head]. You clearly cannot."
using his head he is, not the right one tho.

sdfbaibfb

May 14, 2023
Thank you for sharing the code, but, what is the reasoning to discover it?
I looked for the code in the map data jsons is the actual answer so take this solution with some serious skepticism since its a solution that I only came up with after having already known the answer.
"a good box" = "ii hako" (I didn't look at the original script so I have no clue if this is true)
i = 1, ha = 8, ko = 5 by number substitution wordplay
ii hako = 1185

Reactions: JLuix

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I looked for the code in the map data jsons is the actual answer so take this solution with some serious skepticism since its a solution that I only came up with after having already known the answer.
"a good box" = "ii hako" (I didn't look at the original script so I have no clue if this is true)
i = 1, ha = 8, ko = 5 by number substitution wordplay
ii hako = 1185
Thank you very much for the explanation.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes