Mar 10, 2023

Fast update
New
5 hours ago
For those who know how to do it, I’ve uploaded a fix for the loop during the dialogue with David in the download post (so you don’t need to re-download the entire game just for that bug).
For those who don’t know how to do it, I’m uploading an updated version of the game.
Where's that fix? It wasn't shared here after all that time, it seems.

Reactions: str8up

joseph316

Jan 31, 2024
Sucks that with every update old saves don't work so we are forced to play from the beginning each and every time. Dev needs to try harder.

joseph316

Jan 31, 2024
This game was actually really good before the horrible rewrite. You got forced Trans content and forced NTR. I would have paid $100 for it back when it was good if he had finished it.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i made the mistake of falling into the trannie trap..grossed me right out so i started a new game from scratch to avoid that gross shit. other than that, i am working on getting that Tatianna path that hopefully leads to mc taking her away from her jerkoff loser bf.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
You got forced Trans content and forced NTR.
Classic NTR in New Coral City? Which scene do you mean? Apart from that, everyone interprets NTR a little differently. Seeing David having fun with Melissa, who you would also like to fuck but have never done so, is not classic NTR for me, at most it is envy or jealousy.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

New
Here we are, guys. A quick update on how things are progressing with the new episode. I was hoping to move a bit faster, but I’m still finishing up my move, so I’ve lost some time.
That being said, I’m about 20% done with the development of the next release.
This week, I hope to make up some ground: during the time I’ve had to work, I’ve been moving along pretty quickly.
To get into some details, I’ve been refining and detailing the photoshoots and the reactions to them from Riley and Adele. I’m building deeper relationships with the colleagues at Elita Magazine and channeling certain relationships with the girls into more defined paths to avoid confusion and path jumps.
I’m very happy with how the overall storyline is evolving, and everything is starting to come together like an orchestra.
I know there’s still some skepticism about this rebuild, but the further I go, the more satisfied I am with the work.
The frustration I used to feel when working on the previous version, trying to hold all the scattered pieces of the plot together, is now just a distant memory.
I’ll check in soon with more updates. Stay confident.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes