4.10 star(s) 41 Votes

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
As long as the content is balanced(character wise)I don't really mind who is in the update I just don't want to wait years for a character to reappear again after there last event.
I've seen a lot of over ambitious developers do that and end up getting overwhelmed with all the story they have yet to tell and so little time to do it.

Getting cute with too many side stories and subplots overwhelms them to begin with, then the criticism of reader's clamoring for their favorite arc to continue over others which "suck," becomes disheartening and before long their throwing their hands up and walking away.

Reactions: fishbrain

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've seen a lot of over ambitious developers do that and end up getting overwhelmed with all the story they have yet to tell and so little time to do it.

Getting cute with too many side stories and subplots overwhelms them to begin with, then the criticism of reader's clamoring for their favorite arc to continue over others which "suck," becomes disheartening and before long their throwing their hands up and walking away.
Which is one of the reasons that I dumped that other game as it has been years since I have seen Alyssa and it will be many more years before she reappears again.
At the moment Pop is doing well and long may it continue.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes