rhcpsnow

Oct 1, 2017
I also worked on some stuff but didn't feel it was good enough. Here are some that i worked on that i see is missing. Just upload these to "\resources\app\data\image\ic".

As for the text being cut, i just resized the text in mine to be a bit smaller. in "\resources\app\tyrano\plugins\kag\kag.tag.js", find "font-size":that.kag.stat.font.size" and add "-3" after it.

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Welp, leaving a note for when the game is worked over and playable in the future. Just wanted to ask if the "full patch" makes the mc related to the family or not.

kozuky16

Jan 31, 2018
Does this game have actual ntr hcg scenes ? or does it just mentions that it happened offscreen and you get fined after "fixing" it everytime ?

Arichikuma

Jan 7, 2024
So regarding hacking your money in this game, I don't know any way of doing it in cheat engine but there's a way of doing it in saveeditor
1727097564433.png

["4","ej_hj110","Hypnosis Job ❤ Ore-ore scam: collect all the money ❤","bg_bg","1","1",0,"","","9999999999","10","2hjw","639","361","ic_hj110","10"]

this mission is basically the one that gives you 50,000 yen from scamming a grandma

this line of code is the one I changed where doing this mission gives me the money i want, so just do the mission and in return for losing 1 moral value you get any amount of money. follow the data inserted inside [] as i got confused at first on why the values don't seem to match lmao.

darknessxxv

Apr 11, 2019
So regarding hacking your money in this game, I don't know any way of doing it in cheat engine but there's a way of doing it in saveeditor
View attachment 4062807

["4","ej_hj110","Hypnosis Job ❤ Ore-ore scam: collect all the money ❤","bg_bg","1","1",0,"","","9999999999","10","2hjw","639","361","ic_hj110","10"]

this mission is basically the one that gives you 50,000 yen from scamming a grandma

this line of code is the one I changed where doing this mission gives me the money i want, so just do the mission and in return for losing 1 moral value you get any amount of money. follow the data inserted inside [] as i got confused at first on why the values don't seem to match lmao.
can you help me out I cant find the save to edit?

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Game's Ui is a mess and a lot of it is still in Japanese, until a good English fix for it is available I'm gonna wait on this one, sad tho looks fun as hell

Ulyou

Dec 4, 2022
Save location is in- Appdata- Roaming-HypnosisFamilyPlanS_v103. From what i understand- there point system for each character. When i play first time i only choose family members and got all they endings. The second time- i choose every single other girls and got 0 endings. So without cheat- you probably need to focus aabout 4-5 girls max on 1 playtrough
Went their but no save folder

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes