4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
This is definitely a favorite game. The animations,Zoe's looks and voice are all top notch. Played it a few times to day 90 trying to see all the content. I like that you're able to go for the fetishes you like most. My only wish is if Zoe could feminize hubby more.. like fully dressed as a woman with 1 of Zoe's hairstyles as a wig just at home for a few of they're intimate sessions. Perhaps it could lead to something more with Jeff coming to help Zoe with the training or restaurant dates. Regardless I enjoy the game and hope for your continued success for this and your next game.

Reactions: teddke
Sep 13, 2023
BNWO is a little too extreme, over the top and corny for my tastes. I was thinking more hotwife/cuckoldress with an interracial focus as part of the kink. And I don't wanna be one of those guys who is like "Oh the dev should impliment this feature" like I have any idea how hard it would be or how much time it would take... but in mind it would be one of those things unlocked if you purchased something like a QoS anklet in the shop, but otherwise untriggered.
Zoe's obsessive interest toward the interracial just in itself was quite surprising and disappointing for me... I think the most players will be fine without the QoS tattoo.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes