pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Hmmm the B.O.I. path is interesting, its been an alternative route without content for a while now.
At first I was a bit miffed that the Pharmafem path is delayed, but upon consideration...exciting news :)
I just hope the developer has time and resources to juggle all the paths that's already there + the new stuff.

jaboo21

Formerly 'awesomesean21'
Sep 9, 2024
I still working on the game, my supporters have voted for the alternative path when the mc has to go, thanks to his mother, at the very special institut B.O.I. if he decide to not work at Pharmafem. As you can imagine this path is more focus on hard femdom and relationship with male characters.

I can't tell a precise date but it's quite advenced now, but I have still a lot of work to do. You will meet new characters and do different activities at this place.

Two new characters among the ten you meet a professor and a student :

View attachment 4015603 View attachment 4015604
Will there be any more content with the pharmafem story added with the next update or just the BOI story? Either way, I'm looking forward to whatever is to come.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game, but there are certain things that are annoying, to say the least:

I can't watch all the content because there's a day limit (I could change that)

My save has 26 days of going to the bathroom 3 times a day, a total of 78 times. Even in real life, I don't go that often, and I do it to avoid water sports. Thank goodness the character doesn't have a scat fetish. Imagine having to go to the bathroom 3 times a day to take a shit.

There are certain minigames that just make me angry. I don't speak English and having to play the hangman game is annoying, not to mention that I have a set time to make food for the fugitive.

I don't understand how I criticize it, it's just minor things that I found boring when I played, but the game itself is fantastic.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
With so many features, it's odd that there's an end condition at all. Why are any of the events tied to days, rather than (only) trigger conditions? Why not just let time increment onward and allow players to exhaust the content?

Included Index is modded. It'll loop on the last day. Beware: I haven't done any testing, so events/your save/etc may break.
I hope this mod works for me to have access to all content

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I'd imagine it is so you can keep your save file. At the end point it does tell you that you're at the end of content and to save. If they let you continue with their day based mechanic, you could end up on day 400 by the time the next update comes out with everything tied to day 30. You'd have a broken save and have to start all over again. It isn't as fun for exploration but it is nice in that you don't have to start over on every new version.

I'll definitely copy my accomplished nothing save and give your mod a try. There were a few things I wanted to expand on kink wise but was playing a slow and steady style.
I will follow the advice and I finally understand the reason for the day limit

winthrop

Aug 21, 2017
There appears to be a bug with the Irène meeting. If you're on time or early, the clock jumps forward several hours. If you're late, the clock doesn't jump forward.

Also, any chance of giving the pushup/squat minigame the yoga class treatment? The clicking marathon is definitely my least favorite part of the game.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there Ntr? the tags dont say it but the strory looks like it would have it. Based on the overview and other tags.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes