RPGM - Completed - Dropped into the Modern World- Surviving the Red-Light District [v1.0] [BBQ Lover]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Feng Lengshun

I am legitimately surprised by Saikey's ability to pick up decent-looking but bottom-of-barrel gameplay H-games to localize.

This game is just fundamentally bad. There is almost no breadcrumb so you're just left with unclear goals and no idea how to get them. They don't even tell you which districts you'd want to visit. Even if you figured it out, navigation is just bad with menus that doesn't really contextualize where you'd want to go next. At the same time, they lock a lot of areas behind random conversations from entering certain areas and finishing the menu of a restaurant.

I could go on about how the game's design, loop, and implementations clashes with their goal and each others. But suffice to say it's BAD.

Would've been fine if the lewds are good. It's not. You're just stuck doing odd jobs and then randomly get assaulted in certain areas, until you finally got to thr prostitution jobs. Thing is, they don't even have much penetrative scenes - most of the scenes are just assault, oral, and anal. Really, looking at the content and art, I'd say it's fair to say the game has maybe 6 actual H-scenes worth of content and art with how repetitive all of it was.

It's bad. Really bad. I don't know how Saikey did it, but they just continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

xivas

I love BBQ in general, and I think they do come up with interesting mechanics. But this one really only has the art to go for it.

Personally the gameplay is painful and unfun. The devs did mention this was just one of the mini side projects so maybe they were experimenting, but I really hope they optimize a lot more before re-using in their main titles.

My recommendation would be just download a save if you enjoy BBQ style art
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Painful to play. The basic gameplay loop is both grindy AND boring. Just navigating the map is overly complicated for the lack of content it provides. the H scenes are mostly recycling the same 3cgs with anal/vag variants.

if you are a fan of BBQLover save yourself some time and sanity and cheat to get 100k to fully unlock the recollection room