Ren'Py Doragon Boll: Hybrid Eroventures [v0.1.0] [Rice]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jebbos

Oct 6, 2021
Okay so out of curiosity... is any Chichi content planned or is Gohan x mom too wild for Patreon here?
Well... Have 2 ideas but don't know if they work.
1. A Patch
2. Do the "Chichi Story" from her POV but without being obvious abouth who her "partner" is.

Idk, maybe.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
How many of you still think this is 2D drawn?

How many of you appreciate this style far better than Koikatsu which is a similar cartoony style except it's using the old cel-shading method which is deprecated now. And how much do you appreciate this style over DAZ models? I want to hear the audience's perspective.
Because from a 3D Modeller+Texture artists+lighting artist+shaders person and programmer's perspective I assure you this is game changing for us. As long as nobody bothers running around 360 degrees around the characters and at different angles.

Nov 18, 2022
I never liked uncanny valley tier hyper realism so likewise DAZ model games never appealed to me. That said, it doesn't matter if these are pre-rendered 3D models, so long as they actually look nice and they do, they really do. But if the game lasting the test of developer burnout and not ending up abandoned like 90% of projects here remains to be seen.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well a DBZ Harem game was long overdue considering how 99% of its parody games are muten roshi going on rape sprees and the one alternative became a complete shitshow.
DB probably would lend itself better to such,considering its more fast paced and adventure focused story structure(as well as the LIs not being...well taken)but thats partly a matter of taste.
We will see how it goes and how well the romance aspects are realized.

Also,since the creator(?) asked,an option for the original names and (patch-bound)Chi-Chi/Pan content would be appreciated.
Not a particular fan of the PoV-whodunit? approach though since that inherently destroys any narrative presence and ramifications.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Well... Have 2 ideas but don't know if they work.
1. A Patch
2. Do the "Chichi Story" from her POV but without being obvious abouth who her "partner" is.

Idk, maybe.
A patch is the best option. Just never have him call her mom or her call him son without the patch, they just use names. Or a "DLC" style patch where any sexual content is totally on the "fan made patch," but nothing outside of the sexual content changes.

The Chichi story could be an NTR type of thing

Well a DBZ Harem game was long overdue considering how 99% of its parody games are muten roshi going on rape sprees and the one alternative became a complete shitshow.
DB probably would lend itself better to such,considering its more fast paced and adventure focused story structure(as well as the LIs not being...well taken)but thats partly a matter of taste.

Also,since the creator(?) asked,an option for the original names and (patch-bound)Chi-Chi/Pan content would be appreciated.
Not a particular fan of the PoV-whodunit? approach though since that inherently destroys any narrative presence and ramifications.
For sure, tired of only seeing Roshi Rape Simulators, :ROFLMAO:

I actually started writing a Dragon Ball AVN a while back, I got all the way to the end of adapting season 1, the adventures are there and already having the basic structure done, and young Goku meets a lot of girls. Just age them up a bit (if you're worried about getting banned and such) and your set, but you could change other thigs too. I kept Gina alive, gender Swapped Yamcha and Krillin, I think I planned to gender bend Piccolo Jr after Goku beat King Piccolo too but can't remember, and if it ever got to Z I was planning to do the same with Raditz (who would survive) and Vegeta. I set it aside because the person I was talking to about the art went MIA, :cry:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023

agree.. the only parody dragon ball game I liked was divine adventure.. which i think you are talking about as well with the alternative becoming a shit show.. and it did indeed.. It started off really good for a dbz harem game, but man... sigh.... And the best part was you wasn't playing as goku, gohan, roshi, etc.. you was playing as your own MC.. a damn GOD for fuck sake....

So a good dragon ball harem game is legit rare... honestly, I don't remember any others... add in some netori, with some romance, and I am IN!

Most dbz games are crap tbf..

so hoping this one can be a good one finally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamboi

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
agree.. the only parody dragon ball game I liked was divine adventure.. which i think you are talking about as well with the alternative becoming a shit show.. and it did indeed.. It started off really good for a dbz harem game, but man... sigh.... And the best part was you wasn't playing as goku, gohan, roshi, etc.. you was playing as your own MC.. a damn GOD for fuck sake....

So a good dragon ball harem game is legit rare... honestly, I don't remember any others... add in some netori, with some romance, and I am IN!

Most dbz games are crap tbf..

so hoping this one can be a good one finally.
Too many parody/fanfic games in general end falling apart. They often end up with NTR type stuff (these characters are married so of course you have to see them bang), rape (play Lex Luthor and rape all the ladies), and other stuff that is divisive. It's hard to find any games based on existing IPs that don't fall off the wagon for one reason or another. I'm holding out on playing this for an update or two just because I always do, but I hope this one doesn't have any scenes with other guys doing stuff or TMI about it. I want to be able to at least head cannon that Bulma isn't banging Vegeta and 18 isn't banging Krillin after the game starts. But we'll see.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes