Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Reward From Maddie (Alternate View).gif I finished rotoscoping the animation of Maddie Fenton that I hinted at earlier, this is essentially an update to her scene in the Urban Demons mod.

Reward From Maddie (Alternate View, Cycle Version).gif Here's a version done for my game Cycle, done should a need for it ever arise. I originally intended to use this as a scene for Mrs. Incredible, but then I remembered she already has a ride scene...
So I'm willing to take suggestions for other characters that I could use this scene for

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Malice TF.gif

The power is back on, and while it was off I rotoscoped this titfuck animation of Malice Vundabar based off her design in Kite Man: Hell Yeah.
It's probably been really obvious that I've fallen for this character, hasn't it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Johnny_Bravo_Cast_(Males).png Johnny_Bravo_Cast_(Females).png

I was going to hide these, but I was too proud of how they came out, so here are some sprites of characters from Johnny Bravo
For the dudes we've got Johnny, The Green Swoosh, Mr. Elastic, Pops, Carl, and Man-Boy
For the ladies we've got Bunny, Little Suzy, She-Hunk, and Heather

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Looks good. I wish there was some way to move the blue around the lightning to give that electric look. I Like the "kids need to get off my lawn!!" Guy.
"The "kids need to get off my lawn!!" Guy" don't call him that, he's not even hold enough to drink yet XD