Mod Abandoned Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] Multi-Mod [AB]

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
My friends,
Here I leave you an Alpha version of the Walkthrough Mod for Cybernetic Seduction Episode 5 Part 1. I have some clarifications:
- This is the first Alpha version of the Mod for those who want to test it and leave me their comments. It is not even a Beta version and should not be considered definitive although it is perfectly playable.
- This Mod is not a continuation of IAmAB's Mod and has no relation to said development. Therefore, old Saves made with IAmAB's Mod will surely not work. My tests of Saves (very old ones without any Mod) worked well with my version of the Mod.
- This is a Walkthrough Mod, not a Multi-Mod, its function is to guide the player through the decisions that give the MC the most satisfaction. At this point in development it does nothing more (nor anything less).
- For purists, this Mod modifies (barely but surely) the original behavior of the game. It does not eliminate any decisions but it ensures that the points necessary to access those decisions are reached. Like the rest of my Mods, the goal is for the player to be able to see all the scenes in a single playthrough. Those who do not agree with this method, please do not download or install the Mod. You will be disappointed. Criticisms in this regard will be ignored.
For those who, like me, do not play these complex games without a Mod, I hope you enjoy it and I await your comments.
Best regards,

Murray.
The 3rd dream seq doesn't include the dream with the mysterious woman that is marked with 3 question marks "???".

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
The 3rd dream seq doesn't include the dream with the mysterious woman that is marked with 3 question marks "???".
The 'All' option does not include the dream with the mysterious woman. You need to choose this option first and then the 'All' option.

Reactions: WhY NoT?!