Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
what about this game guys, this has the swinging tag
https://f95zone.to/threads/cataclyzm-v0-27-fix-amorousdezign.94464/
is it worth playing?
I played it a long time ago, and this game had options to offer some girls (including potential love interests) under other men, to achieve goals. And you could peek. But at that time it seemed that the game had very little content, like NTR and sharing. Maybe there's more content now?
This game is very cool, but development is slow and now there is only Netorare content. Although often Netorare differs from Netorase only in interpretation, and this is one of such cases. At the moment in the game you don't have a girlfriend, only love interests and "MILF".

Reactions: BadPersonPerry

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
So I just played a good bit of The Spellbook, trying to go for the "netorase" route. It was sort of fun to begin with, but once you're on the girlfriend cheating zone, I just couldn't play any longer. It's not the cheating part that soured the game for me, but that she cheated with that jackass David, rewarding him for being a sucker. Its true that to get to the sharing route the MC was already a pervert all the time and actually caused everything bad that's happening to him, but hey, guess I'm still looking for a game where NTR is not offered simply as punishment for being an ass. The game is correctly portrayed in the OP, whatever sharing there may be comes after some pretty obnoxious good times for an antagonist who rather deserves to have his face punched in, which is strict dictionary NTR. Oddly, had no qualms with Mr Dick, but can't think of any good reason to keep playing if the sharing route involves sharing Kelly with David later on.
It's been a while since I played it, but I remember that David does get punched in the face by the MC, which I'm pretty sure ends his affair with Kelly (And maybe his involvement in the story as a whole? I don't remember if he made a definite exit, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't showed up since then.). But the NTR part of the story doesn't quite end there as Kelly goes for at least one other guy before reconciling with the MC, who's also sleeping around by that point (having started before finding out about Kelly) so they're cheating mutually, making their reconciliation feel less forced.

It's only after that the NTS part begins, and as far as I know there aren't any recurring male partners for the girls besides Mr. Dick and the totally-not-mom. I think the latest NTS route update was the MC and Kelly going to a swingers' club with her BFF. So it generally feels more like a swinging/open relationship setup rather than a NTS setup with the main love interest.

Fanrunia

Jun 15, 2024
In dlsite these games new tagged as netorase

From a review on DLsite for RJ01204247:

Goal of the game:
- Pay off the female main character (FMC)'s debt within 15 days.

Features:
- Able to become lovers with the FMC
- Various endings depending on your actions

Recommended for:
- Those who enjoy Netorare (NTR)

Not recommended for:
- Those who enjoy Netorase (NTRS)

I am a guy who really enjoys Netorase works and instantly bought this work as it tagged with the Netorase tag so I will mainly review the Netorase element of this work!

The good:
- Able to be in a relationship with the FMC and have the choice to allow her to engage in prostitution.
- Able to give aphrodisiacs to the FMC's customers.

The bad:
- Lack of Netorase scenes.
- FMC easily engages in relationships with her customers behind the MC's back without approaching the MC

Detailed review of the Netorase elements:
Although it is tagged as Netorase, I didn't feel the Netorase element as the only Netorase element is you becoming a lover with the FMC and allowing the FMC to engage in prostitution.

I feel the work mainly focuses on Netorare where the FMC goes out and engages in relationships with customers other than you behind your back. It needs polishing on the Netorase element.

I also understand that it's the circle's first work, it's honestly a good debut work on their end.

Reactions: NTRCreator

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Well - as a follow up from earlier people talking about updates to this thread, I went and created my own list. I see some others like Hentai Kishi have theirs as well, in an attempt to not overlap or step on toes, mine focuses on exclusively western-style games.

If anyone wants to check it out - Western Sharing Games List

I'm going to update it regularly.

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
Well - as a follow up from earlier people talking about updates to this thread, I went and created my own list. I see some others like Hentai Kishi have theirs as well, in an attempt to not overlap or step on toes, mine focuses on exclusively western-style games.

If anyone wants to check it out - Western Sharing Games List

I'm going to update it regularly.
Very nice work, i have one suggestion. Don't put everything in dropdown menus, it's a little bit inconvenient.

etego

Jul 19, 2020

a game with ntrs, ntr, ntl tag is out
Not really sure if it has everything in it or not, but the creator is suzuya...
Has anyone tried it yet?

Edit: judging from the review in dlsite, it seems that the world building is that every woman can do it with any man in the village?

Last edited:
Reactions: hereforthentr

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Very nice work, i have one suggestion. Don't put everything in dropdown menus, it's a little bit inconvenient.
yah I might change the style - originally I had only planned on doing the expanded menus for a couple titles I wanted to do details on, but then it grew and grew larger than I realized....how would you prefer everything? just all the text on the page?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Although often Netorare differs from Netorase only in interpretation,
That is actually one of the main errors when the talk comes to NTR and NTS! NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum. NTR lovers revel and get off on emotional turmoil, cheating, despair, spouse stealing and "tension"(I cannot tell you how I dislike the misdefinition of tension the NTR lovers make). Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a crapsack situation.

NTS lovers revel and get off on the pleasure of his/her partner, soaking pussies, steely hard-on and hot, wild fun! Their hard-ons and wet pussies depend on a wild, but fun situation. There are trust and mutual rules in NTS play, NOT cheating and behind the back like with NTR.
That is not to say that NTS cannot have features more aligned with NTR, for example him greeted at home with a spermbreath kiss to show him she had fun earlier, instead of her calling beforehand, BUT that is something the couple decides in advance and together!

It is unfortunately a widespread misconception about NTR and NTS as being close, when that is not the case at all.

Reactions: gottesurteil

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Turret
Your statement rather confirms that it is a matter of interpretation. First, there is no such thing as "NTR/NTS lovers", people like different kind of NTR/NTS. People here usually ask to recommend an NTS game with such and such kink criteria. Second, a huge number of very often scenarios are NTR-to-NTS and NTS-to-NTR. And often NTR with NTS elements and vice versa.

Can you answer these questions:
Could there be NTR scenarios that don't contain emotional turmoil, cheating, despair, spouse stealing and "tension" (by your definition)?
Could there be NTS scenarios, where a main character is submissive or masochistic?
If a main character asks his wife to cheat on him (have sex with other men behind his back), is it NTR or NTS?

It is unfortunately a widespread misconception about NTR and NTS as being close, when that is not the case at all.
In my opinion, NTR and NTS are different spectrum of the same thing. What arguments can you give in favor of the opposite?

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Could there be NTR scenarios that don't contain emotional turmoil, cheating, despair, spouse stealing and "tension" (by your definition)?
Could there be NTS scenarios, where a main character is submissive or masochistic?
If a main character asks his wife to cheat on him (have sex with other men behind his back), is it NTR or NTS?
There are no NTR scenarios without turmoil, cheating and onesided behind the back actions.
As for your second thing, that would be NTS, since the couple agreed on (which is the operating word here) her cheating beforehand. And if you read my post correctly you know that I said as much.

In my opinion, NTR and NTS are different spectrum of the same thing. What arguments can you give in favor of the opposite?
I repeat myself here from the earlier post: "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum."

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
And if you read my post correctly you know that I said as much.
I did.
As for your second thing, that would be NTS, since the couple agreed on (which is the operating word here) her cheating beforehand.
You are right, but it is still "cheating", which you defined as a NTR thing.
There are no NTR scenarios without turmoil, cheating and onesided behind the back actions.
You're wrong, there are many such scenarios, like "light hearted" netorare, or netorare comedy.

You also didn't answer my second question:
Let me clarify: a main character being dominated by his wife and cuckold humiliation.
Reading other posts fully is your friend. I repeat myself here from the earlier post: "NTR and NTS are at DIFFERENT ends of a continuum."
I don’t know where you wrote that, copy your arguments that you made here, or at least give a link.
Also, it would be great if you could provide concise and meaningful definitions of "netorare" and "netorase", without enumerations and extremes.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
I did.

You are right, but it is still "cheating", which you defined as a NTR thing.

You're wrong, there are many such scenarios, like "light hearted" netorare, or netorare comedy.

You also didn't answer my second question:

Let me clarify: a main character being dominated by his wife and cuckold humiliation.

I don’t know where you wrote that, copy your arguments that you made here, or at least give a link.
Also, it would be great if you could provide concise and meaningful definitions of "netorare" and "netorase", without enumerations and extremes.
I think there is ultimately only 1 concrete difference between NTR and NTS scenarios and that is in the ending. Tone of a story will also be vastly different in most cases.:

In NTR the relationship between Male and Female protag deterioates, often to the point of total destruction with breakup/divorce. The couple could stay together, but if they do, their relationship is highly disfunctional and not satisfactory for at least one partner sexually and/or romantically and is essentially a farce.
NTR feels like everything is stacked against you and if you make one wrong move everything goes to shit.

NTS is about opening up to each other within the relationship and discovering new kinks with your partner. The relationship at the end has improved compared to the beginning and the couple is happier for it.
NTS is about exploring your relationship and sexuality with your partner and growing closer, it's way closer to romance than NTR.

A game/story can have elements of both at different points, and even endings for both paths. However, since NTR is destructive in nature what usually happens is the NTR part of the game makes the rest of the game unbelievable, simply because the characters are capable of acting shitty enough for NTR to be possible.

Only when NTR is used as a point of conflict meant to be overcome within the story is it not tainting the rest of the story. In my opinion NTR should be used like this more often and less as an end goal of a game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote