AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
is there ntr or sharing? like if you corrupt family they go slutty? or if you play Chloe you can sleep with people other than brother?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
is there ntr or sharing? like if you corrupt family they go slutty? or if you play Chloe you can sleep with people other than brother?
I think there's NTR/sharing to a certain extent? As in: the girls in the game can have sex with other people than Trevis (the main character). I don't recall how much of that there is in the game, though. The easiest way is to download the game, load up a full save, and check out the gallery

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

strmzk

Nov 20, 2023
For me this game is too buggy and complex. And too slow. So i've quit playing it, some dude posted the scenes online. So I'll just watch that and ignore the grind.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
There was a little bit like with pizza girl iirc... But far more was teased at for future updates,like the girl (forgetting name) who says she's gonna flash the whole school etc and fuck around.

Chloe iirc can sleep around a ton, but it's not very ntrish, it's totally removed and separate from fake brother.

• Love
Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
How do one get Kayley to 10? Stuck at 5, 1st walkthrough link is missing pages, the 2nd one doesn't tell.

EDIT: nvrm found it: shower / say Hi / Run for your life

Last edited:

RTNotaWeeb

Mar 21, 2023
hey, i cant talk to kayley even on weekends after peeking her phone... is this a bug or normal. its been a few days in game since i surpassed her ignorace level

edit: found it, just needed to increase sneak level

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes