Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Okay I figured it out overall.

Bottom left house in town is Jake, the house above it is the "fan"?
Bottom right of town is the "forest kid" and for the rich guy you just need to go to bed and skip to 5th day, idk how to advance stuff with rodrick, but I assume he works the same way after the initial 5th day thing (you find him in his house)

The only issue is that you have to advance the campaign to get more unlocks with the 4 ntr partners, so you do have to do things with the MC first.
This. It very much feels like... I don't know how to explain it. Not organic? Like, why is Jake even there? Letting him live for old friendship's sake, sure. Letting him live in the town, no. Going to see him, no? It feels as if you are being given a choice, but the choice itself is very fake. Same for Ruderick and the fan. I didn't even know they were there until I went to look for them. Was there some way to have them be introduced I missed? The kid... makes some sense if Rose/Sarah is looking for him due to rumors, but that's all I can say. Did I miss something?

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
This. It very much feels like... I don't know how to explain it. Not organic? Like, why is Jake even there? Letting him live for old friendship's sake, sure. Letting him live in the town, no. Going to see him, no? It feels as if you are being given a choice, but the choice itself is very fake. Same for Ruderick and the fan. I didn't even know they were there until I went to look for them. Was there some way to have them be introduced I missed? The kid... makes some sense if Rose/Sarah is looking for him due to rumors, but that's all I can say. Did I miss something?
No, you didn't miss anything. The dev was just lazy and didn't want to smoothly integrate those characters. They just sit there waiting for you to cum to them.

• Sad
Reactions: Taboofan
Apr 20, 2018
No, you didn't miss anything. The dev was just lazy and didn't want to smoothly integrate those characters. They just sit there waiting for you to cum to them.
Okay so while I never finished the game (I will eventually, I beat everything I start) you're both right and wrong.
Maybe you're skipping text not to get an idea for the story?
For Ruderick he comes to you at first from the idol industry, he's there to help you get the healing potion for the MC essentially...
Jake is done poorly, but at the start of his questline it's blackmail, he starts by having sent her a letter and then tells her if she doesn't do shit with him sexually until he's fully healed he'll turn in us (MC) for attempted murder, losing us our higher position.
The fan I HAVE NO CLUE lol - It may be because I haven't played his route yet, but he had no mention, his CG look to be "weirder" kinks so maybe he's there as a gimme?
The forest boy as you said, was talked about through rumours.

I agree the dev rushed the subject of the game, I also think the way you progress is the worst part.
You have sex with MC but the sex stats still say "Virgin Pussy"??? Then there's no bleeding or pain with the other people?
It's a shame, because in an industry where people are trying to mass polish their CG to new heights, I appreciate little things like this game where it looks simpler and reminds me of a time where the art was "allowed" to be "worse", e.g. A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape...

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Okay so while I never finished the game (I will eventually, I beat everything I start) you're both right and wrong.
Maybe you're skipping text not to get an idea for the story?
For Ruderick he comes to you at first from the idol industry, he's there to help you get the healing potion for the MC essentially...
Jake is done poorly, but at the start of his questline it's blackmail, he starts by having sent her a letter and then tells her if she doesn't do shit with him sexually until he's fully healed he'll turn in us (MC) for attempted murder, losing us our higher position.
The fan I HAVE NO CLUE lol - It may be because I haven't played his route yet, but he had no mention, his CG look to be "weirder" kinks so maybe he's there as a gimme?
The forest boy as you said, was talked about through rumours.

I agree the dev rushed the subject of the game, I also think the way you progress is the worst part.
You have sex with MC but the sex stats still say "Virgin Pussy"??? Then there's no bleeding or pain with the other people?
It's a shame, because in an industry where people are trying to mass polish their CG to new heights, I appreciate little things like this game where it looks simpler and reminds me of a time where the art was "allowed" to be "worse", e.g. A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape...
Jake - yeah, so... where's the letter? First time it's mentioned (unless it's talked about right after you deal with him in the dungeon) is when you talk to him. That's what I meant by being not organic, there doesn't seem to be a connection unless you go and talk to him.
Healing the MC? From what? I played all the way through and barely was defeated at all. Is this if you don't beat one of the bosses? That would make sense, but I didn't see it. Dislike losing Heh.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Anybody have an actual save? The one posted on the OP seems to just be the MC so it's completely useless.

Apr 20, 2018
Jake - yeah, so... where's the letter? First time it's mentioned (unless it's talked about right after you deal with him in the dungeon) is when you talk to him. That's what I meant by being not organic, there doesn't seem to be a connection unless you go and talk to him.
Healing the MC? From what? I played all the way through and barely was defeated at all. Is this if you don't beat one of the bosses? That would make sense, but I didn't see it. Dislike losing Heh.

If you lose or leave dungeon 5 times. You reach Miasma 5, then when the girl is in her idol changing room Ruderick comes to see her?
I didn't lose much either, it's just if you go to her bed you get to sleep 5 days straight up, which instantly triggers it all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taboofan

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
So, uhh after I get to Northia and overheard a plot against the FMC, the screen just went black, I can still access the menu

Save 31 is before the black screen and Saves 32-34 are all in blackscreen and it seems they're in the FMC's house at those saves

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
So, uhh after I get to Northia and overheard a plot against the FMC, the screen just went black, I can still access the menu

Save 31 is before the black screen and Saves 32-34 are all in blackscreen and it seems they're in the FMC's house at those saves
First, before release I tested the whole game and had no problems. Including the event with Northia.
With your save I go to black screen. I tested the same event in the original Japanese version and experience the same thing.
I debugged a little with MTool and found out that at least 1 variable has wrong value. I managed to get rid of the black screen, but the game stills have some bugs. Which made me think that you somehow messed with the game or your game files are corrupted. Did you mess with the game in any way?

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
First, before release I tested the whole game and had no problems. Including the event with Northia.
With your save I go to black screen. I tested the same event in the original Japanese version and experience the same thing.
I debugged a little with MTool and found out that at least 1 variable has wrong value. I managed to get rid of the black screen, but the game stills have some bugs. Which made me think that you somehow messed with the game or your game files are corrupted. Did you mess with the game in any way?
only the money values, nothing more though, then exceeded the FMCs H-values to a 1000 by buying those H-Items from the old man with the money I changed.
I could try and don't mind replaying everything from the start without changing the money value

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
only the money values, nothing more though, then exceeded the FMCs H-values to a 1000 by buying those H-Items from the old man with the money I changed.
I could try and don't mind replaying everything from the start without changing the money value
Yeah, unfortunately your save file is corrupt, the values for variables and switches are all over the place. You can get money, by playing on easier difficulties, but you'll have to start all over. There is no need to cheat in this game. Everything is provided to you.

Reactions: EssexCV11

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah, unfortunately your save file is corrupt, the values for variables and switches are all over the place. You can get money, by playing on easier difficulties, but you'll have to start all over. There is no need to cheat in this game. Everything is provided to you.
yeah, I kinda, rushed since I rarely like grinding money. Replayed it this time in less than an hour and got to the Northia Plot, thankfully didn't get the black screen thing.

thanks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JustXuX

AnPolice

Feb 22, 2018
There's a teeny little achievement in the Result menu with an unlock condition "Defeat ???", does anyone know what that's about?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
K so this game isn't "bad" but there's definitely a lot of issues. Not the least of which is how offended I am at the following: Masturbating ruining a pure run (it treats you as having cheated on Leon) and Leon's scenes all having 0 effect on the h status screen. Sarah's still considered a virgin after the credits on a pure run to that screen...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's a teeny little achievement in the Result menu with an unlock condition "Defeat ???", does anyone know what that's about?
You can rechallenge the last boss (as the "Legendary Songstress") in the post game and it awards you with a note with the unlock code and the achievement. As far as I can tell the fight is actually easier assuming you didn't start on very easy and have all equipment items for the first round since the original final fight gave a ton of money and you can also loot 10k in the room she's in which will probably net you at least a few of equipment pieces you didn't have.

Also: What was Northia's plan exactly? She spent months abducting people (and apparently keeping them alive???) in what the game says is a complicated scheme to take Sarah out of the picture, but why? She probably could have just abducted Sarah and gotten away with it and even the scheme that eventually got her caught didn't have anything to do with those people, she basically just planned to take advantage of the junior idol to pin the crime on.

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
You can rechallenge the last boss (as the "Legendary Songstress") in the post game and it awards you with a note with the unlock code and the achievement. As far as I can tell the fight is actually easier assuming you didn't start on very easy and have all equipment items for the first round since the original final fight gave a ton of money and you can also loot 10k in the room she's in which will probably net you at least a few of equipment pieces you didn't have.

Also: What was Northia's plan exactly? She spent months abducting people (and apparently keeping them alive???) in what the game says is a complicated scheme to take Sarah out of the picture, but why? She probably could have just abducted Sarah and gotten away with it and even the scheme that eventually got her caught didn't have anything to do with those people, she basically just planned to take advantage of the junior idol to pin the crime on.
You don't tell, the games from this dev had so much hype, so I was interested from the start, but in the end was disappointed. It's not an old game but uses all the cliche or stupid tropes from old games.

Reactions: Troqu

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Played this for a while now.
Started with normal (which is the hardest at difficulty at the beginning) and run through it very easy, only in the last dungeon it got tricky.
That's when I started to see the Ruderick content...the only ntr which you get without especially selecting it, and it's lame...
And I don't know if there has a mistake happened, but the corruption will go to 30 by 2 or 3 events...then she will spend the night with him...and nothing more happens. I think everytime she spends the night wit Ruderick, it's supposed to add some corruption (aka lewd) to her...but it doen't happen, so you as the player have to buy some "get me ntred"-potions and feed her with it...
So this lame "auto"-NTR also just goes to "he cummed her face" and then...end of story.
Combined with this simpler art, I don't think I will play it again.
Sad, because these days we are presented with those lame, boring, cheap NTR-games at most.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes