Arkade

May 23, 2017
The way the note is worded is not good. But it sounds like Dom = no NTR of any sort- you just take control and fuck who you want to fuck.

Then the sub path splits depending how submissive you go- as in.. probably starts as netorase and if you continue to push your friend to do things they eventually fall further down that path.

Personally I just wish there was a mean/sadistic- futa in the mix.. Maybe there is because I haven't played the game yet.. want to wait until more updates. but I think in a game with many futas- dicksize variety goes a long way. Something like that is a trope that separates the power and influence of characters- especially in NTR works in manga/hgames. A meaner control freak type futa with a bigger than average dick for purposes of intimidating and able to make good on threats. Because who is going to be afraid of the netori side character if the MC can fill everyone up better. Even if the story is wholesome overall I think different sizes adds a ton of variety.- cockshock can work multiple times a scene if each character reveals are more shocking than the last. Clothed sex too is good for variety. Hopefully it turns out well.

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
Hey MessiahXx

Congratz on your upload and your first(?) game!

So far I like the premise of the game and what is so far revealed of the setting. I'm curious on how much you want to show the player of the world you built (we got futa and catgirls for example).

Aside from the mentioned game size I'd say if you improve a bit on the grammar (especially the capitalization of I in the middle of sentences) and implement a textbox background you're good to go.
With those to "small" improvements the game quality would increase quite a bit.

The animations are really nice to look at and I look forward to more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MessiahXx

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ACCORD-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whitemaiden69

Sep 4, 2019
V0.1 and 3GB ???? Wow i wonder how BIG this game
Not THAT big. It has a lot of renders but only one real H scene atm. That scene is really high quality though so… looking good for future updates. I’m a bit confused about the file size though. Might just be an unreasonable amount of common renders.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
  • Hey there

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
I know people already mentioned the font size, but I suggest looking into ways for the text not to blend into the image so much. It is very hard to read at times. Adding some outlines or shadow to the text tends to help it stand out if you refuse to use textboxes.

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Promising first release. I'm usually not that into Futa but I liked it here. Hope the Domination path will give us some spicy Corruption + BDSM.

• Red Heart

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ok played this update and it was pretty good. This is just the beginning of the game so could I convince you to add a harem path/tag lol.
I have to say I'm so hyped abt the choices to come, the ones we had in this initial update weren't rly that interesting or character determining. I rly hope you'll uphild to your promise with that dom/sub path. A lot of games start with both and end up only doing 1. I think I saw smn saying this was inspired from smt but idk abt that so it's complete discovery for me.

If I could give you an advice apart from the text being hard to read (I alrdy saw ppl mentionning that). It's abt the writing, sometimes it's kinda hard to understand what's happening. So, if you could do smt to figure out how to ease that for us I'd apreciate it. Fr exemple, at some point she wakes up and we see the withe haired girl with her acting like her sis. I was thinking, oh this is flashback but it wasn't. I'm sure if I had been more attentive I could've understood what was going on but I don't want to focus on each line to understand what's going on plus I'm pretty bad with names lol.
Anyway, I don't rly know how to explain it's like your narration chronology is glitched. Maybe you wanted to confuse us if so I have to say you did a good job. Just tone it down a bit as to not make it hard for us to follow through.

I wish y'all the best, this goes in my hyped folder for sure

THX

• Red Heart

Kakaoo

May 5, 2022
View attachment 4054097

Overview:
"At one point i have even believed that true freedom, is not the absence of chains, but the acceptance of them.
But it's a lie.
There is a way - to be truly free."

ACCORD is a futanari visual novel that delves into themes of power and transformation. The story explores complex dynamics and evolving relationships, leading to a crucial choice that will shape everything.

Domination or [Submission(+NTR)]?
Thread Updated: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-18
Developer: Messiah - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Relly love it

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes