Potential Anti-Inoda/Kirito's Revenge game

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
In this thread, we'll be discussing about the potential Anti-Inoda/Kirito's Revenge game, if the ending of NTR Online doesn't go as expected (i.e. if Asuna completely falls for Inoda). Feel free to share any ideas you think would enhance the game or improve the plot!

Reactions: guy23 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If you realy want to do this, maybe just do different endings once the game is finished. It's hard to say how it's gonna end for each character, Well maybe aside from Asuna

Reactions: Yhdgfiw222

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
If you realy want to do this, maybe just do different endings once the game is finished. It's hard to say how it's gonna end for each character, Well maybe aside from Asuna
yeah, i'll wait for the ending and adjust it accordingly. and i've also written/defined some of the side characters in a way that currently favors kirito as of now.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
To be honest with you, I don't think that Asuna x Kirito can be fixed as a couple by the end of the game. Revange would be an possibility, if you are into that kind of thing. Another option would be to make him move on, which would probably be the most realistic and mature ending. And lastly, depending in where the other characters stand, he could end up with one of them... Or all :LOL:

There is also one twist I was joking around, that he would undergo an genital surgery in the US and go on an fuck-rampage to conqeuer all girls in the world :ROFLMAO:

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
Revange would be an possibility, if you are into that kind of thing.
i'll probably go with this route lol. i want Kirito to be the Inoda of this game XD. only the ending will frame other things, for that i just have to wait for the time being by making the other parts of the story stronger

Reactions: Nokizuk

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
To be honest with you, I don't think that Asuna x Kirito can be fixed as a couple by the end of the game. Revange would be an possibility, if you are into that kind of thing. Another option would be to make him move on, which would probably be the most realistic and mature ending. And lastly, depending in where the other characters stand, he could end up with one of them... Or all :LOL:

There is also one twist I was joking around, that he would undergo an genital surgery in the US and go on an fuck-rampage to conqeuer all girls in the world :ROFLMAO:
But Kirito already has a big dick without Asuna