Vore elements, the end.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-08-07
Developer: Venom Tokage -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
There's been a suspicious amount of garbage on the "latest" site lately. Is there a secret competition going on here for the worst game of the year?

Reactions: shadowwearwolf

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
I'd take this over the sea of garbage low effort asset flips, visual novels and turn-based cookie cutter RPG maker games that are overly abundant. As it goes, the game looks a bit jank but plays just fine. A simple platformer with easy enough combat, collectables and power-ups.

But yes, if you aren't into vore then you really shouldn't bother with this one, nor is there much point in posting specifically to whine about it.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I'd take this over the sea of garbage low effort asset flips, visual novels and turn-based cookie cutter RPG maker games that are overly abundant. As it goes, the game looks a bit jank but plays just fine. A simple platformer with easy enough combat, collectables and power-ups.

But yes, if you aren't into vore then you really shouldn't bother with this one, nor is there much point in posting specifically to whine about it.
Same here. People bitching about "trash" are just trolling. If people want to see real trash, there are over 900,000 FREE games on Itch Io. Even if 90% of them are gems, thats still 90,000 trash games. More than 4 times as many games as f95 lists.

As for this game itself, its vore. Its such a niche fetish you can't really compare it to anything.

Reactions: GoldDoge

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I played a much earlier version of this which was plentymore jank and was several months back. This one seems to fix plenty of bugs, some english translations and adds new content. This game is all about Vore tho, so don't go moping that you can't get smothered by a baker's dozen.

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
I'm not gonna say the game is the worst thing ever. It definitely has room for improvement that I'm sure will be implemented through further development. However, there are unfortunately certain aspects that I don't see getting fixed unless they completely rework certain aspects of the game, which they might do, only time will tell. Don't think I'll be coming back to the game though.

notMaiRaelName

Jul 8, 2020
I think there is censoring for the cv scenes or any that involve genitalia. Would anyone know where to go into the files to prevent the mosaic censoring?

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
having trouble finding the third button, or something's bugged it so it doesn't spawn? I've managed to get the one in the room to the right of the tower of conveyor belts, and the room where you have to fight a bunch of enemies, but I can't find the third button in any other room I can reach.

ghost228

Apr 27, 2020
I don't know what's happen, but all monster dick's (even boss) very blurry(censored), so all cock-vore scenes is censored, i press all buttons and switching fetish modes in vending machine but nothing help, how do i fix it?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes