Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
Ike had been living a quiet life in a relaxed, otherworldly world, but one day a thief and a horned sorceress invaded Ike's life. How can Ike use his wits and strength to get through this difficult time and win the hearts of these beauties?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-18
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: 魔界あ号営業所
Publisher: Playmeow
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
game crashes about 3 lines into the first chapter, wait till it is fixed by somebody with better computer skills than I have, till you down load it

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
Please add more opponents the game is decently fun once you get going. The thief ability that heals her feels a little op

Last edited:

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017

Overview:
Ike had been living a quiet life in a relaxed, otherworldly world, but one day a thief and a horned sorceress invaded Ike's life. How can Ike use his wits and strength to get through this difficult time and win the hearts of these beauties?​
IKE.png

Lulwz

Jan 25, 2021
honestly the game is pretty good for what it is atm, took me 1 hr to beat all 2 characters. What stood out was the art style, it gave me genshin vibes for sure. hopefully more updates are in, can't wait to see end product (y)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes