Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
DamselRace is going to be a fun mix of the chaoticness of Fall guys and the skills and back and forth of Dead by Daylight, but with not horror! All the perils packed up into one of the greatest game shows! You play as one of the many damsels running though an arena, trying to win and stay away from the devious perils and become the star entertainment against your will!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-08
Developer: DamselRace - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.8 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.gif ss-2.gif ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.jpg ss-8.png ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg

Jakobevo

Jun 2, 2023
Does anyone know how to resolve the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error when running an Unreal Engine based game when the latest Microsoft Visual and DirectX libraries are up to date, as well as the video card drivers. Not so long ago, everything worked, but now even what used to work does not start.

leplop

May 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to resolve the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error when running an Unreal Engine based game when the latest Microsoft Visual and DirectX libraries are up to date, as well as the video card drivers. Not so long ago, everything worked, but now even what used to work does not start.
at first I was thinking this was a wine problem but apparently it's seem more general

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
have you tried to repair all vs c++, or redownload and reinstall all vs c++? Also make sure you have BOTH x64 and x86 versions

Reactions: Jakobevo

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
the game crash when i played 1 minute, i also tryed -dx11 but its the same, guys i dont think is my pc this time, i have all up to date. (ok i just noticed that it was me pressing "Q" that apparently and for no reason is to exit the game xD)

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
It won't start no matter what I do.
I get an error message from the first EXE program and the same from the Windows tab.
Both are giving a "Fatal Error" message.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
So i installed the required version of c++ and it work
This is more a concept game, just to see the performance and the basic of movement and restrains.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote